The Foundations Therapy Program is for those looking to explore the root causes of their emotional symptoms. Throughout the program we work one step at a time on establishing a comprehensive foundation — emotional, physical & spiritual — to ensure lasting evolution.
Typical issues that clients wish to address in Foundations include:
- Sleeping problems
- Coming off of psychiatric medication
- Substance overuse
- Or other types of lifelong or deep-seated issues
This plan has a 12-session minimum commitment and can be extended to whatever length feels appropriate, keeping in mind that complex issues often require the honor of sustained focus in order to achieve core healing.
Structural shift is not always easy, but it can be beautiful. And it does not ever have to be lonely.
The Foundations Therapy Program includes:
- 12 session minimum commitment
- Biweekly one-on-one, 75-minute sessions — please note that standard psychotherapy sessions are typically 50 minutes
- In-depth nutritional, ecocultural trauma, herbal constitution & other assessments to see where lifestyle/environment may be impacting your mental/emotional health
- Recommended lab tests to get from your doctor based on emotional symptoms
- Customized herbal & flower essence formulas prepared monthly by C.I. Botanicals (please check with physician first)
- Food and elementary medicine guidelines and healing diets where appropriate (please check with physician first)
- Optional kitchen consult for support in kitchen setup, skills, practices & recipes
- Outdoor ecotherapy every fourth session for increased intimacy with nature
- One 120-150 minute Depth Work (Heart Terrain, Underdream or Bodyland) herbal hypnotherapy session per eight regular sessions at no extra charge
- Personalized home treatment plan upon completion
Who is this not for?
- Those who are expecting easy answers — this is an exploratory process.
- Those who are unwilling or unable to (potentially) change or modify their diets to support optimal mental health.
- Those who are unable to commit to twelve biweekly sessions — our unique services are in high demand.
- Those who are unable or unwilling to commit to & follow through on lab tests (either through your own physician or self-ordered) or other recommendations.
- Those who are in active addiction (currently using daily) — please feel free to ask for a referral for chemical dependency treatment. Those who are struggling with periodic or even fairly frequent relapse may still benefit from this program to prevent future relapse, if personal motivation is strong.
- Those who prefer to talk about problems only. We do a great deal of talking, as in any other psychotherapy setting. However, this program also requires active participation outside of the therapy sessions.
How does this work & how much does it cost?
First you set up an online intake appointment to see if we’re a good fit & to ask any questions you may have. Please see here for insurances we’re able to accept.
For those with other types of insurance we’re not able to take, we can give you a superbill so that you can file the claim yourself for reimbursement &/or to meet your deductible.
We also have a sliding scale available for those without insurance, with high deductibles and/or an insurance type we’re unable to take. Please see here for guidelines on using our sliding scale.
- Full Rate: $90.00 per session
- Middle Rate: $65.00 per session
- Base Rate: $40.00 per session
For those who are ready to commit to the Foundations Therapy Program, you may pay per session at the rates above. For those who are able to pay in full up front, you will receive a 5% discount, billed prior to the second session:
- Full Rate: $940.00 (you save $49.50)
- Middle Rate: $679.25 (you save $35.75)
- Base Rate: $418.00 (you save $22.00)